Our vision is to be…
A biblically led community of believers committed to excellence in teaching, and modeling for children how to become Christ followers.
Our mission is to …
Creatively involve adults and children in a process that will, in God’s timing, lead to a relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
Our values include…
- The opportunity to empower children to impact their community for Christ. (Matthew 5:14-16)
- Teaching that is fun, relevant and applicable to real-life. (Psalm 119:9-11 and Matthew 14:17-21)
- The fact that significant relationships with adults who model Christ’s love will bring change to the lives of children. (Mark 10:14-16)
- The importance of different talents that adults can bring to the team in an atmosphere of personal and spiritual growth. (1 Corinthians 3:8-9)
- Honoring the Holy Spirit and seeking opportunities to lead others into a relationship with Him. (Acts 1:4-8)
- Providing a place where families are welcomed and supported in the development of their children’s spiritual lives. (Deuteronomy 6:4-9)